- From a training coordinator at a client Walt has conducted hundreds of face-to-face and virtual sessions: I appreciate your support during 2011. You are one of our most popular facilitators and consistently receive the best evaluations.
- From a client Walt has worked with for more than 3 years: We received glowing reviews for the workshop on innovation. It certainly got my team re-thinking our purpose and products in the organization. I want to personally thank Walter for his real-world application of many of the ideas that were presented. The team is energized and is definitely ready to move forward into 2012.
- From a participant in a coaching class Walt conducted: Thanks again for an excellent job on the coaching training. I left with a better grasp of the ‘science’ of coaching and especially on how to assess the situation and what steps are appropriate at that moment. I also found out that I tend to give advice before I’ve heard the complete story. I caught myself doing that recently but am focused on getting better at asking questions and holding off on the advice.
- Walt does a good job of mixing stories with instruction to engage the class.
- From a participant in one of Walt’s virtual class sessions: You are fabulous, you have a gift for this medium.
- He was knowledgeable and engaging
- Walt was awesome! Lots of real-life examples and made it fun!
- Walt is a fine, articulate, and inspiring facilitator
- I liked the energy he presented with making the class relevant, entertaining, and fun
- Walt was a great leader. He was very good at making people feel comfortable opening up in front of the group
- From a VP of HR who attended one of Walt’s session: “He was a rock star!”
- The instructor was upbeat, engaging, knew his stuff, made me think
- He was passionate and enthusiastic about the topic he was teaching. This made it believable and enjoyable
- He engaged us and gave valuable feedback, answered questions and gave examples
- Real world examples, knew our company well and the industry well
Contact Us Now